Free nationwide shipping is only available on our Bed in a Box mattresses as well as our Accessories. It's drop ship only to your door step and the details are listed below. Keep in mind, you can go with the free drop ship option if you live in San Diego; however, the lead time to get your mattress will be longer and you'll have to set it up yourself when it arrives. Almost all of our San Diego customers choose our White Glove Delivery option locally as it's much quicker and way more thorough. Why work when you don't have to, right? ;-)
• Average shipping time is 7-14 business days to your home from the time of order, depending on where you live in the country. Our beds ship out of California and Arizona, so the closer you are to those areas, the faster you can expect it to arrive.
• Bed in a Box drop ship delivery includes the freight company dropping the box/mattress/s at your door step.
• You will be required to bring it inside and then do minor assembly which includes unpacking the box and cutting open plastic, then placing it on your platform bed, box spring or adjustable base. (instructions come in the box and it's a very simple process, doable with only one person; however, certainly easiest if done with two people (especially the lifting part!).
• Once unpacked, it may have a "new smell". If so, then give it at least a few hours to air out with the windows open. Some of our beds will have no smell, some a tiny a bit and others may have a moderate amount.
• All of our BIB mattresses are USA made and all foams are CertiPur-US qualified so we can tell you with confidence that our beds will have a lot less smell than any of the imported counterparts being sold by other companies online right now.
• Keep in mind, your mattress is being shipped compressed and vacuum sealed to about 2 inches thick for easy transport, so once your mattress has been opened up and unpackaged you can expect the corners to be a bit rounded or still compressed a bit. This is totally normal and will expand to normal size and thickness within a few days, sometimes same night. If it doesn't even out or square off within a week then please contact us. Regardless, it's just fine to sleep on your new mattress the first night.
FYI- Our Jocelyn Pillow Top
will always look a bit wavy and uneven at first, but that will not effect the overall performance and feel of it, nor the warranty. It is one, super plush and comfy mattress, though.
• Sometimes boxes show up with some freight "war scars". Please notate severe ones on the packing slip. Don't worry though, it's VERY rare that anything ever reaches the mattress itself because it's packed tight and vacuum sealed in a couple different layers of thick plastic.
• Please know that we do EVERYTHING within our power when it comes to making sure everything goes smoothly with your purchase from the time you visit the site until the product is safely in your home.
Keep in mind though, we have a lot less control when it comes to nationwide shipping so things can and will go wrong from time to time. If you're one of the "lucky winners" when it does, ;-) just know that we will rectify the situation as fast as humanly possible so no need to freak out. LOL. Don't worry, we gotchu! Just send us a message through our site and we'll get on it right away!
• Our contact hours are Mon-Sat 10 AM-6 PM PST, and Sunday Funday we are closed.
• If you have any questions concerning Delivery or anything else on our site, don't hesitate to contact us directly via text on our red chat bubble. If you reach us outside of normal operating hours then we will be responding within 60 min of opening up the next day. Again, no need to freak out, we will be on top of it once the bell rings!
Thanks again for visiting. Welcome to the ONLY Real Deal in the mattress industry!